“Breakfast on Sunday at Midday” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 315 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Canadian
Waterloo, Canada
“Breakfast on Sunday at Midday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ordered a 3-egg omelette with extra feta cheese, home fries, toast and coffee. At the time, Angel's was very busy (perhaps a positive indication of good food in general) and the food arrived just moments before I was going to pass out from extreme hunger. It was delicious, the server was pleasant (despite being in perpetual motion), and the bill was surprisingly small. You can't beat that with a stick!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I went there with my galpal and the breakfast was GREAT!!
Coffee was good and the wait staff was very nice!
I would recommend this place!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My friend and I had breakfast this morning at this restaurant and we both had an excellent experience. The front desk person who took us to our booth was friendly and greeted us with a huge smile. Our waitress was also very friendly and courteous. We placed our orders and the coffee was delivered immediately to our table. I ordered Eggs Benny and my friend ordered eggs over easy, crisp bacon and rye toast. When our orders arrived at our table they were a delight to look at and they were HUGE. The eggs benny was also served with delicious home fries and a dish of fresh fruit. YUMMY! My friends order also came with the potato and baked apple slices. It too was YUMMY! We both were pleased with the food. The service was excellent too.
We will return for more.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“a nice restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I loved everything I ate here especially french toasts, prompt service - very customer friendly and great food

Visited October 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“I've Had Better! Simply Not Up To "Angel's" Standard.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stopped by for breakfast, was not impressed with the food! The serving staff were exceptional, sorry about what they had to deliver. The bacon was over done to the point of being burnt, the home fries were bland .... no taste! The eggs were done well! The coffee was weak, not worth a second or third cup! These items are easily corrected. Will I give them another try? Maybe?

• Visited October 2012