“Absolutely delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
King Street Trio Uptown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 304 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Waterloo Square
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Came here for our 10 year anniversary and had a lovely dinner. I went a little nuts with the seafood by getting it as an app and entree. The food was great. Seasoned nicely, cooked properly and presented beautifully. Felt like the most appropriate place to treat ourselves and commemorate such an important day. Definitely will come back for future special occasions!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kitchener, Canada
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were both surprised we had never heard of the place. They did a great job of the layout.

The service was really good, it was a nice night out and we were never rushed. The food had good presentation and done perfectly.

We would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kitchener Canada
“A pleasant escape”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had a groupon coupon for $50 which doesn't stretch too far at this restaurant but the service is friendly and attentive. My partner and I were celebrating 6mon and we told the maitre d' who made sure we had a candle on the slice of flourless cake we ordered. I'd say the Charcoal (Maritinis) impressed me by giving me a piece of cake on the house on my birthday. Otherwise, I was happy with the atmosphere...not quite as romantic as I'd hoped for but pleasant. I have a gluten allergy and they were good with this.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, ON
“High-class dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Wife and I went there as a splurg elebration, had the mozzarella filled risotta balls and pecan crusted brie with blueberry sauce as appetizers (half off on Mondays!). Got two glasses of wine (pinot grigio for her, pinot noir for me) she had the chicken stuffed with apple, thyme and goat cheese, with cranberry sage sauce. I got the filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and mushroom-truffle butter. One of the best meals I've had in Waterloo region. Steak was incredible, tender and delicious and so good with the truffle butter. We were stuffed after our meals and couldn't do dessert.

Service was excellent, very attentive to refilling waters and getting us anything we needed. Very quick to have our appetizers and the food wasn't far behind.

Great atmosphere in the restaurant, intimate and classy with jazz playing as a nice background to the conversation.

Total bill was $115 after tax and tip, very reasonable for this type of meal.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for delicious dining in the region. Right up there with Bauer Kitchen and Uptown 21 and the other expensive places.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterloo, Canada
“Best Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

we had gone as a family, we had no reservations but they took us in and as we had to wait, they gave us our drinks at the bar free. Excellent class of service. Food was amazing.

• Visited April 2014