“good thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 298 restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Thai
“good thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

we went tovthis palce during a business trip.

we had the group menu which was suggested by the waiter since we were a part of 20 and he said this would speed up the service.

There were many servings on the 2 menus we tried, from appetizers to main course. All dishes were tasty and we were not disappointed. The amount of food was right and it was a great deal since the most expensive menu was still like $18/person.

not a fancy location or furniture but good thai food for a reasonable price.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Service and very good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My date and I went to this Thai restaurant very early on a Friday night and it was a delight to be there for what we anticipated to be some very good Thai food.
We chose to be seated inside as the outdoor patio had some smokers.
There was some music playing that was more than backgound music but a word to the very attentive waiter solved that problem as he immediately turned the volume down. The wine list is small but the selection was good. Our food order was taken and it arrived very quickly. The food was very good but it lacked the subtle flavours of Thailand that I expected. I think it was toned down for the Canadian palete.
The noodles were cooked perfectly and the chicken was very good.
The whole meal was good and I did love the excellent service.
I would return to this restaurant and I would recommendi it.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericton, Canada
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

The restaurant does not look like much decor wise. However, the food is excellent! The service was good.

Visited May 2012
Ontario
“Best Pad Thai I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Pad Thai is one of my favorite dishes and I've ordered it at more restaurants and more times than I would like to admit. I just ordered the Pad Thai from My-Thai for the first time and it was honestly the best I ever ate and it was a take-out order.

The portion was large, lot's a chicken, shrimp and perfectly cooked tofu. Lot's of peanuts (which I love) and a delicious sauce.

I've never eaten at this restaurant before but I can't wait to actually go in, sit down and have a meal that will make me wish I wore sweat pants :)

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, Canada
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I have been there lots of times already. Their qualities always meet what I want. I tried pad thai, cashew chicken, curry chicken etc. All their chickens they made were well done, especially they are always tender.

Visited February 2012