“great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

nice little place down on King Street. Its perfect for a nice quiet breakfast. The staff is friendly and the food is always good.

Visited January 2014

“Don't look down!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Have been there 3 times and on my last and final visit was completely disgusted by the filthy floors. The first two times that I went I was sandwiched between to other tables and didn't notice the floors. No reason for it being that dirty in the summer. If the front of the house is that dirty you can just imagine how clean the back of the house is. They are only open from 6am-2pm, plenty of time to sweep and wash the floors daily!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“And great little breakfast/lunch eatery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

And great little place to go and eat. Open early and closed at 2pm. Breakfast menu has quite a few choices. Food has always been good and the service has always been great with very friendly employees! Always a nice place to go to eat!!!

Visited June 2013
Welland, Canada
“Normally a Fav, but poor customer service will probably keep me away for a while”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I want to start off by saying Benedicts is normally a staple for my Family (My family of 4 and my parents - 6 people) after my daughters soccer games Saturday mornngs.

But this morning we went in to enjoy what has become a traditional Saturday Morning breakfast and we were turned away - why? - becouse we were told "I cannot hold a table of 6".

"I can't do that - I can't fit six - I know people get frustrated, but I'm too small - no way!" was the way our request was greeted by the hostess.

Keep in mind we were just there the week before and were seated no problem as well as a large party of more then a dozen people behind us.

"We were just here last week and It wasn't a problem - we can wait, even come back ... it's no problem." was our reply (after all we enjoyed our breakfast there the week before).

"No I'm just to small - I can't hold parties like that" was her reply.

The gentleman behind us - not in our party - looked confused by the hostesses comment as well.

We left bewildered - and went to Golden Grill just a little down Ontario Street for a wonderful breakfast (nothing fancy but the food was great and they had no problem seating our "enormous" party of 6).

How do you not "have room" for a table of six? we could have crammed in a booth for crying out loud ... I know couples with 4 kids, are they out of luck?

I felt as though we were being pushed aside as less valuable then a smaller party ... Is it becouse we have kids? I dunno - I'm still really confused.

If the owners happen to read this I would like to see a reply posted.

Unfortunately if you are a family or party of more then - I guess - 4(?) ... don't bother going "you won't fit" (unless - I assume - you sit in groups of 2 to 4 ... strange).

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“A great breakfast place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have had breakfast here a few times. Husband is a connoisseur of Eggs Benedict in our house and he swears that Benedict's makes the best he has had so far. I make sure to bring cash as they do not accept debit and I hate using the ATM machines in businesses as they charge to much. I will be returning.

• Visited February 2013