“Yummy Steak!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 248 Restaurants in Whitby
Pickering, Canada
“Yummy Steak!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Loved the steak!!! Went with another couple before a movie, good service great food!!! Everyone was happy with their selections

Visited November 2012

“A decent night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The waiter was a funny guy gave us both a laugh and the food was decent i was happy over all with the service/price/food.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Our chicken was so dry and burned it looked like a ancient cornish hen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I ordered a half a chicken and my inlaws each ordered a quarter chicken and my wife ordered a steak. Our chicken was extremely dry and overcooked and virtually inedible. My mother in law was shocked when she saw her quarter chicken which looked like an 1/8 chicken since it was so burned and overcooked. Since it was the only chicken they had and we were in a hurry and we made the best of it. They do not like to complain and I didn't want to make a big fuss but if I were there by myself I would have sent it back. If all they had was 1 dried out burned chicken they should have said so and we would have ordered something else. My wifes steak was fine and her baked potato was "odd tasting". The service was awful and we waited at least 45 minutes for our order and there were 10 people in the place. Maybe they were trying to rehydrate our burned chicken.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“OK at Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Average at best. Portions were small for the price and overall nothing to make you say "I must go there again"

Visited May 2012
Port Perry, Canada
“FREQUENT LUNCH VENUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

WE LOve going to Montana's for lunch and the moose horns for birthdays are a big hit with the children.

Visited May 2012