“Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 246 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We specialize in unique, high quality Mediterranean cuisine prepared with utmost care by our team of creative chefs.
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Italian restaurant has been in Whitby for many years. We hung out there when I was in high school. It was always a favourite place to go. Not sure if the same family owns it but it is still a great place to go. It is not very big so reservations are suggested. It is always busy. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is just as good. Very nice place to go if you are celebrating a special occasion. I am still hoping that at some point I will be able to try the dessert. I am always too full. I may have to get it to go!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Brothers is very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to Brothers on multiple occasions. The service is always prompt and friendly and the food is very good. All for a reasonable price. Brothers is one of our go-to restaurants.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Whitby, Canada
“Excellent family run Itallian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our family of 3 have been eating here regularly since we moved to Whitby 10 years ago. Always provide an excellent meal. All their pasta dishes are very good, but don't forget to try their hot and spicy pizza some time or the Mediterranean Bread as an appetizer! My daughter has enjoyed coming here since she was 3 years old. When in Whitby try Brother's, you won't regret it.

Visited May 2014
“Nice Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We haven't been here in quite a few years, but decided to take our friends from out of town and give it a try. We were all pretty impressed. Food was delicious, wine was good, and the price was very reasonable for the four of us.
We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitby, Canada
“Best pizza in my opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I just had a pizza and it was amazing. The crust is spot on, the sauce is tangy, the cheese is just the right amount. I am not a big pizza fan, but thought I would give it a try. It was the right decision, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be back for sure!

• Visited May 2014