“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Toronto
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Went to eggsmart for the first time and I have to say we were quite pleased
with our meals. Four of us went and we all had something different.
Not only was the food very good but the presentation of the food was very
nice.

Will go back another meal soon.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Whitby, Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I visited last month with friends, and i have to say hands down this is the best breakfast joint in town! The food was delicious, the service was very friendly and fast, and the restaurant is spotless! I highly recommend the eggs benedict, its out of this world! I definitely will be back and so will my friends!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Whitby
“Whitby Shores!Friendly, fast serv, great food great prices compared to others!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Eggsmart by Whitby Shores is amazing!!! Great fast service, very friendly and can't beat the prices!!! compared to Cora's!!! We love eggs benedict...it cost more to eat at Cora's for the same food!!! Much much cheaper! and lets face it, who wants to take a family (x4) out for breakfast and spend at least $60.00 for breakfast at Cora's, when you can walk out for almost the same amount of food, for almost half the price at Eggsmart!!! We love it, and highly recommend it! WHITBY SHORES!!! Love their freshly squeezed orange juice!!

Visited February 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Nice place to wait for food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

This place has only been open a couple of months but the staff should be up to speed by now. The first time I went for a late lunch and there were many more staff than customers. The food took for ever to arrive and no server gave me the time of day while I waited with an empty unlimited coffee cup. The presentation on the plate was excellent but time is important to me. The next time I went was for breakfast and once again the presentation was great but oh so slow and this time I was the only customer. The place is not cheap but it is spotlessly clean and easy on the eyes, but that slow service finished it for me. Sorry but there's lots of competition.

• Visited November 2011