“Mango salad is awesome!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 246 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Description: i-Thai Restaurant offers thai and asian cuisine in a modern and friendly atmosphere. We offer free delivery in the whitby area and also deliver to Oshawa, Ajax, and Brooklin for a small delivery fee. Although we specialize in Thai cuisine we also have some chinese, japanese, and vietnamese dishes.
Seventh-Star
“Mango salad is awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited this restaurant, thinking it was another one, but realized we were on the wrong street. What a nice treat to be welcomed by great serving staff. Simple decor with cushions on the benches. The mango salad was very good... so good I even finished the remaining dressing. The other guests meals looked very good too. I had the Pad Thai. I really enjoyed the heaps of finely minced peanut within the dish. Could have used a bit more sauce, but that seems to be my personal preference. I will definitely keep this restaurant on my keep list for future visits to Whitby. The red curry had a nice spice to it. Perhaps I'll try it next time. It looked really good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Whitby, Canada
“Good value for decent thai”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

To repeat LastMango: food was good but nothing special, decor nondescript, pillows nice touch. The green curry was nice and spicy; the garlic rice was basically rice flavored garlic. Basically, decent thai at a good price (great price for the lunch special!) in a comfortable setting.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

After reading the reviews here, I expected more. The food was good but nothing special -- other than the mango salad was excellent! Servings are were on the small side. Service was okay but then we were the only two diners for lunch today (Saturday). Decor is nondescript; however, the pillows on the bench seats were a nice touch. Would return if I was in the area but wouldn't go out of my way to return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Favorite Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

Great value. Food is magnificent. I have been to this restaurant at least 10 times and every visit is a winner. The service can be slower than usual sometimes during lunch but not to a point that becomes agitating. I will continue to make this my go to place to satisfy my Thai cravings.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Whitby, ON
“Wonderful Thai restaurant in downtown Whitby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Our family really loves this place! Recently, my wife and I had the Pad Thai and the Spicy Noodle (thick rice noodle), and both were fantastic! Their lunch special also included delicious Tom Yum soup and a spring roll for $6.95! I would definitely recommend this place!

Visited December 2011