“Real Deal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Lindsay, Canada
“Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had lunch at Los Cabos this afternoon. It's wonderful to find a place that serves classic TexMex food. The food was great, the service excellent, and the decor a perfect Mexican restaurant cliche. They had a beer special on, which is always appreciated. Best of all, was the wifi password.

• Visited April 2013

86% Recommend
Toronto, Canada
“Dirty Utensils”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Food was okay. I had the mahi mahi. I asked for no onions, which she said wouldn't be a problem. When the meal arrived she told me that there were onions in the salsa, I didn't want to be rude, so I accepted them as it was already made. There were also onions on the beans. Both of which could have been mentioned at ordering and I would have substituted.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Great Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I pick up take-out from Los Cabos once in a while from my wife and I and the food has never disappointed. I'll usually stop in on my way home from work and have a beer at the bar while waiting for the order. The service is fast; twice now I've never made it through the second beer and the order is ready (I never call ahead because it's nice to sit at the bar and chat with the friendly owner). Last visit I had the chorizo chimichanga and loved it while my wife had the surfer girl burritto - very good. I've never dined in, but should as the patio looks great. It's easy to see they offer great service as there's a regular crowd in there too. Definitely a great spot in Whitby!

• Visited March 2013
Whitby
“First time visit definitely not the last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The food was amazing. Had the chorizo chimichanga and it packed full of meat and flavour. The restaurant has a great atmosphere made even more enjoyable by the great service. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
St. Catharines, Canada
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My son and I are working in town and this is our Thursday spot. The food is great, I have had two different dishes with the Caribbean Mahi Mahi being my preferred. My son this week had this plate with mussels, Shrimp and Sausage and raved about it. Our meals with ice Tea are around $25.

• Visited February 2013