“Very slow but good food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boul. LePage
Transit: Bus T35
Montreal, Canada
“Very slow but good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Food was pretty good but the service was sooooo slow! And they brought us our entres at the same time as the main dish... also, weirdly priced menu. The ambiance is very average, kind of boring. I think they could do better. The staff was very nice and apologized for slow service. I might go back to see if it was just a bad night for them 'cause the food and drinks were actually good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

montreal
“food is awesome drinks a bit pricey but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

the food is delicious
staff is friendly but slow
took 15 minutes for first drink and an ashtray
but cool place
wasrooms are clean
menu for all tastes
i do recommend the raw tuna salad wow!!!!!
should try on a nice summer night

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Very practical place for supper after shopping or after a movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

If you're heading over to Dix30 for shopping or a film, Zibo is a good place to go for supper.

It is not a culinary gem, but it is convenient and highly popular. My wife and I both had the lobster ravioli, and it was delicious, with small chunks of lobster throughout the sauce. My starter, the tomato soup, had a texture too much like tomato paste for my liking, but it was flavourful. The couple we were with both had pizzas. They fully enjoyed them. The price was fine given the quality of the food.

The night we went, the outdoor terrace was full. Inside was very crowded as well, with large groups celebrating birthdays etc.
So, you may have to wait to be seated.

One problem was the state of the men's bathroom. The staff were too busy to take care of it. It needed a cleaning...a serious cleaning. Busy is no excuse!

Visited July 2013
Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
“Ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The bar and the dinning area are hip. It is not a quiet place to eat there is plenty of ambiance. The Pad Thai is excellent they have a good selection of wine and the servers are excellent.

Visited March 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Do you want Fries With That?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I did not go to this location, but when I ordered the "Veal with Lemon" the waitress asked me do you want fries with that. I couldn't believe my ears. On a previous visit I ordered the same dish because it was so good. It came with roasted baby potatoes and a veg medley. They charge to much for fries. If I wanted fries Mcdonalds would have been my destination.

• Visited March 2013