“fast delivery but.....................damn that spaghetti stank!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“fast delivery but.....................damn that spaghetti stank!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I ordered about $60 in delivery. All i can say do not order chicken wings from this place they don't know how to cook chicken wings here and I ordered spaghetti and it smelled soooooo funky that I couldn't eat it and it went in the garbage. I still can't get over the spaghetti stanky smell coming from the sauce. Pizza was smallllll and expensive. I never thought I would say this but Pizza Hut has better value then this place!!!

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Montreal, Canada
“Horrible food, mediocre service - avoid!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We went for a child's birthday party, and about the only thing they managed to get right was the children's' portion of animal-shaped noodles.

I made the mistake of ordering their Chipotle Flat Iron Steak, which looked quite tasty on the menu, and is reasonably healthy compared to the other offerings. The dish I finally received, well after the kids had finished, was cold and heaped on the plate in a presentation I wouldn't even come up with at home. The meat, rather than being grilled to order (medium rare!) and then sliced, was three unappetizing re-heated chunks that were more like leather than meat. Needless to say, this got sent back to the kitchen.

The other dish, ravioli with cheese, was rather heavy on the cheese, but otherwise ok.

The manager was apologetic about the food, and offered a complimentary dessert to make up for things.

We won't be back. Fortunately, even with kids, there are plenty of other places to choose from. At least at Saint Hubert, for instance, the quality is always reasonable and you know what to expect.

The store features a "Tripadvisor" sticker on their door - if only they knew how poor the reviews here are, perhaps they'd remove it.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vaudreuil, Canada
“That`s service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Hi,
Kind, sympatic, excellent service.
Food is what you would expect from Boston Pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal
“Poor in every respect”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

This place was bad from start to finish. We were a party of two families (10 people) to watch a hockey game. The problems started when we ordered out drinks. Everyone got theirs except for me! My drink arrived 15 minutes later when everyone else got their entrees, except for me!. I was told that there was a problem in the kitchen and I would have to wait. Were they picking on me for some reason?
As everyone received their main dish, I still hadn't received my entree but there in front of me was the pizza that I had ordered. Several minutes later the Canadiens scored a goal and the whole place erupted with excitement, hugs and cheers everywhere. Just about at the same time, a waiter came over and asked us to keep the noise down. I mean, we were no louder than anyone else, we were happy the Canadiens had scored like most other people in the place.
Just into my second slice of pizza, my chicken wings arrived. I had full intention of refusing the entree but my wife absolutely wanted the wings. She had ordered a Stromboli which she said was terrible.
My honest opinion of the food at this place is that it is very overpriced but very ordinary food. I suspect that most of the menu items are ordered directly from Costco or a Costco-like place, with little or no prep work required.... just heat and serve!
The place has nothing going for it: very ordinary food at an inflated price and awful service to boot! With all the great restaurants in the Montreal area (especially all the Mom and Pop pizza places), Boston Pizza will die a long and slow death. This type of place might do well in some areas of the USA, but not in Montreal.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Can get quite crowded at...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

Can get quite crowded at times.