“Always fresh and delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 177 Restaurants in Brossard
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Brossard, Canada
“Always fresh and delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've been having breakfast here for a number of years, great food, great service and endless cup of coffee. Eggs Benedict is excellent (smoked salmon). Regular eggs come with the best potatoes and broiled tomatoes. Nice treat with friends.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montreal canada
“Very good wood oven pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for a few years for the pizza.We had breakfast a few years ago which was not great but the pizza is always good.I've tried different pizzas and we always enjoy our meal.The service is most of the time very good also.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Good breakfast, but nothing out of the ordinary.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's a shame to see this lovely location almost empty on weekends at breakfast time. The food is good, served hot and fresh. Sure, it's standard breakfast fare and doesn't exceed expectations, but it isn't expensive and the service is friendly.

If you're looking for a good breakfast and don't want to wait in line at a chic hip resto with fancy decor and average food, then check out this locale on Taschereau Boulevard (note, the new location in Mail Champlain appears to be a chic hip resto - review to follow when I finally wait long enough in line).

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal
“Nice place but that's all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The new location in Champlain Mall is a nice place to be to dine. That's it !!! The food is average and sometimes below average. While having lunch with my daughter, cleaners are sweeping the floor and dusting the chairs around us. No ettiquetes at all.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Worst meal ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife had breakfast there and raved about it so we went back tonight for dinner, what a mistake.
From the start I should have been wary. I ordered red vermouth on the rocks, and finally had to settle for a dubonet which I had to go to their bar and point out what vermouth was! They had white but no red so OK I will have a dubonet. One ounce if that served in a cognac glass!
So on to dinner. Had a 4 year old with us, they have no children's menu! So she shared french fries and a spaghetti bolognese with my wife. My wife and I had a small Caesar salad nice fresh romain kind of a funky metallic tasting dressing but by far probably the best part of the meal.
I ordered pasta A LA GIGI not a tough recipe and most places can pull it off. Not this one, arrived and I commented on it not being a rose sauce they insisted it was ( it was yellow) and also filled with a medley of vegetables which I found odd but on asking for the menu noted that they did mention vegetables as an ingredient. OK not to taste, it was horrible, and I had no more than three forkfuls before giving up and informing the waitress (another positive part of the experience) it was in edible. She took it away, gone about 5 minutes, then returned with the same plate saying there was nothing they could do! Tried my wife's spaghetti it too was horrible tasteless and pasts overcooked. Now this is a mall restaurant and I don't expect "fine dining" but this was honestly the worst experience in restaurants I have ever had. Not even an effort made to have the manager or even the chef (ok dishwasher) address the concern. Maybe they need to stick to breakfasts.

• Visited January 2013