“Huge choice of Menu” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Drummondville, Canada
“Huge choice of Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The place is ultra-modern and very comfortable. There is an Italian menu, an Asian menu, and a Canadian menu. Service is excellent. The food was excellent. There is a nice carte-des-vins, either by the coupe or bottle. Prices are OK. The place is popular. We intend to go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Fresh Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I went the with my little family and we absolutely loved it...for the taste because for the service it was just ok. I recommend 100 %

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brossard, Canada
“Great food, great location, great staff...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went to this restaurant to celebrate father's day.We saw that it was highly recommended on tripadvisor ;-) It was me, my gf and my dad. We got a spot on the terrace outside. I was plesantly surprised that there wasn't a lot of Wind on the terrace. It was very windy that day, but the covered section protected us well from the gusts of winds. The only drawback, it is a main street so expect the odd motorcycle and classic car to rev up the noise but it didn't bother us....The food was amazing, I had the steak, I asked for medium rare and that's exactly what I got. It was very tender and the waitress recommended the perfect wine pairing to go with it !! My gf had a shrimp summer salad that looked and tasted great ! My dad had a sausage platter with a scratch-made saurkraut. It was very tasty he said....Everything was very clean and the service was impeccable. Congrats to everybody at L'Entracte for making our father's day in Drummondville a memorable one !!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Based on TA reviews I sought out Bistro L'Entracte on a recent business trip to Drummondville. I was warmly received and chose to eat at the bar. The service and food was excellent and I appreciated the owner asking if I was enjoying my meal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Just Wonerful! A MUST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very good food!! Very good presentation! Very good ambiance. Don't leave Drummondville without eating here!

Visited October 2012