“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport

You added Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport to your Saves list
Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6300 Rte Transcanadienne, Pointe Claire, Quebec H9R 1B9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Pointe Claire
Toronto, ontario
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This hotel is rated a 4 star but personally I would give it a 3+, however a very good value for your money. I booked on Price line and for two nights spent just under $200 total for a suite...that is a great deal. The front desk was very friendly and helpful and my room was ready when I arrived.

I was pleasantly surprised how nice and large my suite # 621 was with a separate bedroom, 2 TV's, couch that pulled out desk/table, microwave, and Free Wifi . I liked the firm bed, tons of pillows. It could use a little freshening up for wallpaper but for the price, NO complaints.I found the hotel very quiet .

I would recommend it and will come back again.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room further away from Hwy 40. It's just a bit quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
How fortunate for us that Priceline placed you at our hotel.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and were satisfied with all aspects of your stay.
Thank you for all of your comments and we hope that you will return again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Belo Horizonte, MG
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was here for the 2012 Formule One series. I organized the trip more than six months in advance.
The hotel kept my appointment as scheduled and i was surprise to see how the city gets crowded.
The staff was very friendly. They have a multi-lingual experienced front desk people and I felt `at home` and well informed. The room is quite spacious and clean. Noisy at the end of the corridor but nothing that can take you out of bed. The silence gets thru the night. I was surprised to know that is better drive to downtown rather than take the train(metro) in weekends. Both ways are valid.
The restaurant is very confortable and serves a good meal. I recomend this hotel for specifc reasons such as: morning flight, pay less, parking, shopping around.

Room Tip: Apartamentos em andares baixos e localizados no meio dos corredores.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
We are always thrilled to hear from our guests that have great experiences with us and this is no exception. Hope to see you again for the 2013 race.
Kuujjuaq, QC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The hotel staff were extremely helpful when we arrived. The room was exactly as pictured, suites with a small fridge and microwave, table and chairs, full bathroom, living room (fold out sofa bed), and a bedroom. The room was a good size for 5 people if you get the cot in the room. They also have rooms with three beds in them! Room was clean however the bed was a bit hard for my taste. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was a bit high, three kids meals cost me over 28$ (had a free breakfast for the two adults in the room). Overall good place to stay with a family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed here for a hockey tournament as the other choices with swimming pools were all full. Staff were all very friendly and helpful however, for the rate was disppointed that no breakfast (continental etc) was served and the breakfast prices at Nickels (restaurant in hotel) were outrageous. Average meal was $10 (for breakfast). Breakfast is a huge convenience (when there isn't much unless you drive in the area) and at a minimal cost to the hotel to do cereal/bagels/juice and fresh coffee) and much appreciated by the guests.

In addition,a girls ringette team was staying in same hotel (many on same floor) and in spite of two calls made to front desk, players were running up and down the hall and stairwell (and our room was adjacent to stairs AND highway), and room doors slamming until nearly 11pm making it difficult to settle a seven year old. Not sure what else the hotel could have done but total lack of respect by the group in general. Did see hotel staff come up once to speak to the group but the ruckus re-commenced soon after the staff left the area. Water pressure in the shower wasn't really that great either. King size bed (bedroom area) mattress was hard as a rock. Mattress on the smaller bed in the sitting area was slightly better. Suites are spacious and area was clean. Appreciated the microwave and small sink and fridge as well. Will probably consider a hotel with more amenities when we return next year (ie swimming pool, breakfast included or at least more reasonably priced).

Room Tip: If we ever came back, we would ask for a room away from stairwell AND the highway and elevators. Noi...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Booked the room through Hotwire. The price was great! The hotel was very comfortable. The suite was spacious and the kitchen area with a proper little fridge was a welcome addition.
We appreciated the good quality soaps, lotions, etc. which were provided.
It was great to have a window that opened to allow in fresh air at night.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the highway are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please do come back and enjoy the Quality Suites Pointe Claire again – and again!
Canadian traveller
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

When I checked in on a not so busy night, I discovered there was a mistake with my reservation, which was actually due for the following week. The clerk assured me it wasn't a problem and even upgraded me to a suite. A while later, he called me and asked me to contact Expedia to resolve the matter (Why, you told me everything was okay?). During 50 minutes on the phone with Expedia, I was first told it was fine with them, then that I had to sort it out with the hotel. I went back to the clerk who told me the manager in charge that night was nowhere to be found. After 2 hours, they told me Expedia didn't allow any change and that I had to pay for the room. I checked under the bed to see if an Expedia spy was hiding there, but couldn't find one.
Anyone who has only a basic knowledge (and I have much more than that) of the hotel industry will know their excuse is total [--]. I fully agree they had no obligation to modify my booking, but checking me in first with a big smile to finally wait for 3 hours before changing their mind under a false pretense is either incompetence or dishonesty.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
It is always our pleasure to receive guest feedback and we have certainly taken this feedback seriously to aid in our continuous improvement. It is unfortunate that your experience with our hotel ended this way. When booking with a third party it is difficult to make last minute changes to your reservation. The clerk on duty that night did try his best, but was told by Expedia that you must call to make the changes. For future reference Choice Hotels website has a lowest price guarantee and last minute changes are much easier to make.

I have sent you the coordinates of my Front Office Manager, please contact her when you need another reservation and she will personally take care of it.

We look forward to serving you in the future.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was our first time to this hotel and it was a great experience. We stayed for 4 nights. We were greeted by the front desk as soon as we walked in. Our check in and check out were very simple and only took few minutes, unlike other hotels that will make you wait for quite some time. The suite we picked was exactly like the image they have on their website which means no surprises!!!! The suite was very clean including beds, living area, bathroom etc. It was spacious and very neat. Once we settled, we thought we'd go out and see the area since it was our first time there. The front desk was extremely helpful and polite and explained to us where to find and how to get to the mall and restaurants in that area. I don't remember the name of the gentleman, he also provided us with a map. We ate few times at the restaurant in the hotel. The food and service were great. We highly recommend the Quality Suites in Pointe Claire!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
It was very rewarding to learn that you have indeed enjoyed your stay with us
Many thanks for such a great review, we’re so pleased that we made your stay in Pointe Claire so memorable.

Been to Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport? Share your experiences!