“WOW! Perfect stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport

You added Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire, Quebec H9R 1C2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Flexibility & Breakfast!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pointe Claire
Quebec City, Canada
“WOW! Perfect stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed here with the park and stay package before leaving for a wonderful Punta Cana vacation. I reserved online and everything was perfect. I am a receptionnist in a well-known Quebec City hotel and chose to not stay where my employee discount allows and pay full price for this hotel. Starting at the beginning of our stay we were welcomed with a smile and it was so simple. When we got to the room, wow!! The new renovations look amazing! We were on the 15th floor, huge king bed, nice pillows(labeled firm and soft), eveything was so clean and perfect, I was amazed! We didnt eat breakfast because we had an early flight, but the shuttle servce was right on time and the airport is just 10 minutes away! I will reccommend this hotel to anyone who goes to MTL. I wouldve paid double what I paid for this hotel, it wouldve been worth it to me. When we got back from vacation, I called the hotel and the shuttle was at the airport in less than 15 mins. Keep up the good work you guys! Definitely my favorite place in Montreal so BY FAR!

Room Tip: Reserve here!! Not too sure about the other rooms, but our king room on the 15th floor was superb!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Rachel,
Wow! What can we say! Your review is exactly the type of review that we strive to read. We are so glad to know that we met your expecations in every way and that our hotel is your favorite choice in this area. That is really great to read! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your reviews about our property. We certainly appreciate the feedback, especially from a hotel employee! We hope to see you again on your next trip!
Best regards,
Melanie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Whitby, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Booked on priceline.com for a reasonable rate, we were attending a wedding in the area. Check in was fast and easy, no line ups, friendly front desk staff. Elevators were fast, never a wait. We went to the bar downstairs for happy hour, the food and beer was lovely, as was the service. We had the full buffet breakfast, no complaints, it was quite tasty, lots of offerings. The hotel was clean and it met all of my expectations.
One thing I wish this hotel had was snack vending machines. They have an array of snacks and drinks available for purchase downstairs by the front desk, but even though I paid cash for the items and did not charge them to my room, I had to sign a weird form about the drink and snack I purchased from the place. I found it really odd. Wondering if it would be possible to have snack vending machines on alternate floors, as you already have beverage vending machines up there. Then I wouldn't have to go all the way back to the lobby for a snack, and we could avoid the paperwork.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your most recent stay in the area. We were quite pleased to know that we met your expectations at the front desk, with the elevators and the restaurant area. We further appreciate your feedback concerning the vending machines. Your comments will be discussed with the appropriate department heads.
We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at this wonderful property on the weekend of August 3. I went down for breakfast and there was a line up, but there was a wonderful hostess that told us that it won't be long. She was right we did not wait more than 5 minutes. While standing in line I noticed that there were several mangers helping out the wait staff. It is nice to see team work. You could tell that this is a well managed hotel. Once we sat down we were served coffee by the Food and beverage director, so it said on his name tag. That is very impressive. I would definitely come back to this Hotel. Great work!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Craigkam,
We appreciate the time you took to write your reviews about our hotel. We are happy to read that you noticed the team work efforts in our hotel. We would like to thank you for your great review and we hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has been a choice for my stays for over 2 years and I've been here even through renovations. I must say, staff is always courteous, friendly and ready at your every command. Through renovations, which I assume are hard times they remain the same and keep their "customer comes first" service throughout every department! From front desk, maintenance, housekeeping and the restaurant. All to say on even my last stay where thee was teams and the restaurant was overwhelmed with customers and waiters running left and right in the morning, service was never compromised! Waiters would always smile and apologize for inconvenience and i must say food is really good! id also like to add that marquis bar & grill has awesome food for their dinner menu!! When we went back to our room and asked for more towels it was brought up within minutes and when our key didn't work a clerk came up to bring us one. Must say I will be here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you kindly for your feedback concerning our hotel. It is indeed a pleasure to hear about your positive experience with all our departments. We strive to provide excellent services and accommodations and we are glad to hear we hit our target during your stay!
We look forward to accommodating you once again, hopefully in the near future!
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Truly horrible experience at this hotel. This hotel sells their spare rooms to hotwire with 'free breakfast' until you actually eat breakfast and are stuck with a $20 bill per person for low quality food. If you need to speak with the reception, you will be bombarded with insults by rude, unprofessional staff.

I would not stay here again. I am in Montreal quite regularly and would never consider this hotel if I were delayed at the airport and needed a hotel.

Room Tip: Free breakfast is NOT included, regardless of what hotwire says.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Steven O,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am truly sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

I hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Charlottetown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel was right up there with some of the best! I have to admit, I expected an average Holiday Inn when we pulled into the lot...but I was pleasantly surprised...the lobby and rooms were beautiful! Beds are comfy; rooms are extremely comfortable; fitness room well-equipped; and fridges/microwaves really add to the experience. The only things that I was not impressed with were: the strong smell of urine that met us when we came in the door (we think it was coming from the bathroom (and it was gone after our 2nd night stay), and fact that the staff did not always stock the room when they cleaned (we would be short towels, or cups and packs for making coffee), and the heat in the halls on humid days. That being said, we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear IslandCacher,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are happy to know that you loved the rooms and fitness center but we were concerned to read about your comments concerning the odor, room stock and hallways. We will make sure that this is discussed with the appropriate departments. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Regards,
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We are here on a 2 night stay for a tournament. Staff in restaurant very disorganized however buffet was good and reasonable value.
Housekeeping was poor. Before & after we arrived (particularly kitchen and bathroom) Bed was made but didn't notice anything else was done. All the reviews were so positive so we were expecting better. Likely would not return.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear TravelBugs,
First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Pointe-Claire. I am so sorry to read that you did not enjoy your overall expereince with us. Your comments will be discussed with the appropriate departments. We appreciate your comments as they help us monitor our hotel more closely and we welcome the opportunity for improvement.
We do hope to regain your confidence in our hotel and we hope you allow us to accommodate you once more.
Kind regards,
Melanie

Been to Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!