“Never let us down” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 103 Restaurants in Canmore
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: bow valley trail
Description: for large party reservations, please phone the restaurant 403 609-2530, thank you. price (reflects the average cost of dinner): CAN$30 and under
“Never let us down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

It was not our first time at crazyweed. Their taste is always amazing and never make us disappointed. We visited on Christmas Eve this time and the place was busy as usual. The seafood curry that I had was just perfect!! All of our family was amazed. Apple pie was ok with great bourbon ice cream. To be honest, the apple pie could be better...
Only one thing I notice was about servers. I know they have their own tables, but wished they could help each other a little bit more. Our plates were completely done, and left in front of us for long time. And other servers noticed us when they cleared their table around us, but seems like they didn't let our server know and took long time to take things away. The floor needs a team work. I've been in the restaurant business for years as well. And it is not good for customers to notice that.

• Polish first
Banff, Canada
“Another delicious Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Four of us dined for lunch this week at Crazyweed. As I live in Banff we really don’t eat much in Canmore but it’s a favourite for our out of town guests and I am always baffled as to why we don’t eat here more often!!
We enjoyed the fish and chips, albacore tuna sandwich with a side of duck fat potatoes (mine was the best!) and the beef burgers. Service was very friendly and efficient! The only thing I would say is that the beef burger is listed as a gluten free menu item (one of our party is celiac) and it actually wasn’t; it came without a bun (there are gf bread options for this out there) with a side of fries that were cross contaminated with oil used for frying non-gf food so the side had to be modified. I think the GF listing should come off that item personally as it’s not served as listed. That would be my only beef – no pun intended!! Yummy as usual!

Visited December 2013
Beaumont, Canada
“Memorable evening!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was a an amazing dining experience, one of those meals that you will always remember! My husband and I shared a lovely bottle of wine (that we brought) and soaked up the lively yet cozy atmosphere. Our food was delicious! I had the salad with watermelon for an appy and hubby had the thai food truck noodles, both great dishes that were unique. main courses were also fantastic, service was pleasant and the restaurant itself is lovely. Loved the interesting pictures on the walls. I can't wait to dine here again!!!!

Visited November 2013
Calgary, Canada
“dependable, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Crazyweed is always a great place to stop for dinner on the way home from Banff; it's even worth the hours drive from Calgary for the sole purpose of going there for dinner. The food is consistently good to excellent; service good. Expect a little cheerful clatter as that is the character. I do think the pricing is a little high for the kind of restaurant but it doesn't stop me from taking my guests there. Most recently, I had folks visiting from Ireland and they loved it. While in Canmore, be sure to stop at the Cellar Door to see Alison for the best wine and beer selection that I know! I stop for a case whenever I'm in or passing through Canmore!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Timaru, New Zealand
“Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We ate here after our dog sledding experience, the staff were very accommodating despite us having an <2yr old running around. Our French waiter was lovely, very attentive and the food presented beautifully, and tasted great. the best food we had in Western Canada.

• Visited December 2013