“Very Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 103 Restaurants in Canmore
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: bow valley trail
Description: for large party reservations, please phone the restaurant 403 609-2530, thank you. price (reflects the average cost of dinner): CAN$30 and under
Calgary, Canada
“Very Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in Canmore and he insisted we go here for dinner and we were not let down. Unfortunately we missed our reservation and it was a very busy night. Luckily the waitress there said she would sit us at the bar as soon as it freed up. It wasn't too long a wait and seeing as it was entirely our own fault for being late we didn't mind the wait or being at the bar.
The food was very tasty and I would recommend the Pork Belly and Watermelon salad. The saltiness of the pork is offset by the refreshing flavour of the watermelon. Just divine. The wine was also really nice but I can't remember the name of which bottle we had.
The atmosphere in the restaurant was really lovely and open.
Overall it was a great experience and the staff was really friendly and knowledgeable about their menu and the wine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Calgary, Canada
“Go else where”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Disappointing. We had read and heard good reviews, but we were treated poorly. My wife had made early reservations, and the wait staff seemed annoyed we had a child. They only have 1 high chair (seriously?) and it was in use, despite a reservation. Food allergies were deemed an obvious annoyance to the kitchen as no attempt was made to accommodate substitutions into the dish. My wife was given a cold bowl of crunchy rice instead of mashed potatoes not acceptable. Certainly hurt her feelings to be treated like a second class citizen for having a food allergy. We won't be back.

Visited November 2013
calgary
“Tantalizing my Tastebuds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Crazy Weed restaurant is amazing. The meal I had is one of the best meals I have had in a very long time. The menu is very interesting and suits a variety of tastes. The fusion of herbs, spices and flavor was so satisfying.
Wonderful ambience in the restaurant, airy and spacious.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kindersley
“Not up to (my) snuff!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

A friend had told us about this restaurant. Twice we had tried and both times closed. I would like to say 3rd time lucky but I don't really feel like that. We stopped in for lunch and best I can say it was OK. It is an attractive place, wine is used to decorate the interior. But, there was what one assumed was a staff meeting going on 2 tables behind us. The talk was loud enough that we may have been sitting with them. Unlikely we will return as Canmore has lots of excellent restaurants to chose from.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Canmore, Alberta
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Canmore.

Fresh and Tasty. Service was fast and efficient.

The bartender was in top form as all our drinks were devine

We had the halibut cooked to perfection and the twist on the calamari sauce was unexpectedly over the top

• Visited October 2013