“Top Notch!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 104 restaurants in Canmore
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: bow valley trail
Gidea Park
“Top Notch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Extreme Fine Dining!!! Great in everyway - service, food, view - the food was exceptional. I had looked this place up before I went on holiday and was looking forward to trying it out. We were not disappointed!! I would advise anyone in the area whether on holiday or passing through to try it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Cancun, Mexico
“Great first start to our vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We drove in starving from Calgary and liked the looks of this little place so stopped. We eacg had a cup of delicious soup and the. I had the burger which was a prefectmsize and to die for. My husband had a chicken curry dish which was also very good. It was a little pricey for lu ch and the table we were at was a bit poorly situated as at least 5 people bumped i to it, including our server. It must have hurt as it was a pointy end. Regardless, good food, nice atmosphere.

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great service and food! Every little thing was delicious, even the butter was extraordinary with the added flavours!

Visited May 2013
Medicine Hat, Alberta
“Not worth it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were very disappointed with the restaurant! My husband had a ribeye steak, which turned out to be 4 ounces of fat and grissle, and 2 ounces of meat, on a bed of hash browns. For $38.00 it was disgusting. I had the bresaola, which was not at all what I expected. The menus stated that it was sterling silver beef, but it was 3 thin slices of cold dry meat on a bed of arugula, which tasted more like weeds from the yard. It was the worst meal that we have ever had. I had a glass of Chardonay, which was $16.00......not $10.00, like the wine list stated. We will not be back! Save your money, and go somewhere else!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Great food - Stop for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Crazy Weed is excellent!

I make sure that I stop by Crazy Weed every time that I am in Canmore. I always go for lunch because the entire place is one large window and it's great for checking out the mountains.

I'd recommend the Vietnamese Salad because the coconut poached chicken is delicious! I've also had a flat bread or two and a sandwich/wrap - all were excellent!

All-in-all this places food, atmosphere, service, and wine list are great. If you're in Canmore, make sure you stop for lunch at the very least!

Enjoy!