“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Canmore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta, Vegetarian, Family Fare, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are many things we are passionate about at Rocky Mountain Flatbread: using lots of local & organic produce, free range organic meats & Ocean Wise seafood. Watch the show as we create handcrafted flatbread pizzas, daily pastas, seasonal soups, salads & desserts "to live for" from our open kitchens & artisan ovens. We also provide a wide selection of B.C. Wines & local craft beers. And for all those pizza lovers who are wheat intolerant or have nut allergies - we create extremely tasty gluten free and nut free pizzas! Our daily salads, soups & cheesecakes are also gluten free and nut free!
Daydreaming of Travelling Far and Wide
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We ate lunch here on a rainy day in Canmore. Loved the different flatbread selections, but the winner was the pasta of the day. Wait staff was great and the kids really like the restaurant which was a plus.

Visited August 2013

Canmore, Canada
“Delicious Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Been here multiple times with family and friends. On my most recent visit, my wife and I took my parents to eat here. The restaurant was fairly busy for a Thursday evening and service a little slower then usual. The restaurant was very noisy and could not hear the conversation just across the table; felt like I was always yelling. But the food always is the star. Delicious pizza and salads.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Great Little Gem in the Heart of Canmore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our family was looking for a good pizza place and had heard so much about this place from the locals. We were not disappointed, the pizza was one of the best I've ever had! Their pizza's are much different from traditional flatbread pizza's. They use organic ingredients in their pizza's and cook them in a wood-fire oven, I think that's what makes them so good! The dessert pizza is also a must when eating here if you've got room after eating one of their delicious pizza's. We got a large and small sized pizza, which was perfect for a family of 4. The small size may even be big for just a single person. It's quite a popular place as there was a lineup as we were leaving so it's best to get there early. Will be for sure coming back here when I come back to Canmore in the future!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Delicious, Creative Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I enjoyed a meal at the Rocky Mt. Flatbread Co. during a quick stop in Canmore. It only took a minute to be seated at one of the outdoor tables. The pizza menu is extensive, and offers many creative toppings. I chose a pizza with pesto, chicken, and Granny Smith apples, and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing, inventive pizza place in Canmore!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tigard, Oregon
“Not your ordinary pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I thought this place would be a little bit too healthy for me, but it turned out to be very good pizza. Of course, it depends on which one you order. There were quite a few I would NOT have tried as they were way too healthy! The one I decided on had very good flavor, and everything is made fresh from organic foods. The flatbread for the pizza is very good. There was a wait to get in, and they don't do very well with seating people in order. It was worth the wait though.

• Visited June 2013