“Excellent Pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Canmore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta, Vegetarian, Family Fare, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: There are many things we are passionate about at Rocky Mountain Flatbread: using lots of local & organic produce, free range organic meats & Ocean Wise seafood. Watch the show as we create handcrafted flatbread pizzas, daily pastas, seasonal soups, salads & desserts "to live for" from our open kitchens & artisan ovens. We also provide a wide selection of B.C. Wines & local craft beers. And for all those pizza lovers who are wheat intolerant or have nut allergies - we create extremely tasty gluten free and nut free pizzas! Our daily salads, soups & cheesecakes are also gluten free and nut free!
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We always appreciate the pizza @ Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company. Pizza is consistently good and ethically made. We will be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I don't usually write negative reviews but I am just hoping for this to be constructive criticism. Overall the pastas and flatbreads were tasty and I like the idea of using local products, but for the price point of the menu, I expected more, and specially better service. Our server had no personality, didn't keep up with table maintenance- having the proper cutlery on the table, offering more water, drinks- and would go extended periods of time without coming to the table. He did not time the courses properly, two out of five people ordered appetizers, which took a while to show up, and the rest of the meal took another half hour after the appetizers were done to arrive, which means that three of us waited an hour to get our food (and that was after a 45 minute wait to get a table). My pasta came out cold and I had to get up and ask the bartender to send my server over. He instead took the initiative of fixing the mistake himself, which was truly appreciated, but the server never acknowledged the incident. I am not even sure he was made aware of it. It seamed to me as there was a lack of communication between the employees. To finish, he asked if we wanted anything else, and we had to wait another twenty minutes for our check after letting him know that we were done. I don't think I would go back

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon, Canada
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great and tasty pizza that is freshly made in a wood fired oven. Really nice place to eat. Friendly service and good vegetarian options.

Visited March 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“SO GOOOOD AND FAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

great amazing friendly staff, fresh fast food! so Delicious!! Lots of choices !! great spot u must go!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
British Columbia, Canada
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went here with about 12 people in March 2012. We must have timed it well because our entire group was able to get in together with only a few minutes wait. The man who seated us was very energetic and happy. This was nice.

I had a meat flatbread. It was really good and I would definitely go back. I probably shouldn't have eaten it all since I'm trying to diet for our wedding, but I did, and don't really feel too guilty about it!

The only downside to this place was that I left smelling like a campfire. Really my hair, jacket, etc.. stunk of smoke (from the ovens). Of course it will wash out, but when you're away on business that usually isn't an option.

• Visited March 2013