“Love this place, I had to write an other review. Soups are always so good, pizza is just perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Pizza, Vegetarian, Soups, Italian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: There are many things we are passionate about at Rocky Mountain Flatbread: using lots of local & organic produce, free range organic meats & Ocean Wise seafood. Watch the show as we create handcrafted flatbread pizzas, daily pastas, seasonal soups, salads & desserts "to live for" from our open kitchens & artisan ovens. We also provide a wide selection of B.C. Wines & local craft beers. And for all those pizza lovers who are wheat intolerant or have nut allergies - we create extremely tasty gluten free and nut free pizzas! Our daily salads, soups & cheesecakes are also gluten free and nut free!
Cochrane, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

I'm probably at my sixth visit here and I must say I'm still really impressed with the quality of food, great service, reasonable prices, etc. I've tried many restaurant in Canmore and I always comeback here. To bad they don't offer breakfast as well, I'm sure they would be the best in town.

Try soup and pizza for lunch for less than $14, always so good. Have the soup of the day, original every time. Today, beets soup with fresh cream an mint, wow!!

Leuven, Belgium
“Excellent pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is really one of the best places to have wood fired pizza. The atmosphere and the service are excellent, and so is the food. It can be very busy, so make sure you go in time, or enjoy a drink at the bar.

• Visited July 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Good Prices and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We kind of went here on a whim and were presently surprised.
The restaurant was very busy so we ate at the bar which was fine with me.
My husband got a flatbread pizza that was very tasty and I had one of their salads that was very yummy as well.
The atmosphere was very laid back which was nice as we came in with our toques and big jackets.
So far, my favorite place to eat in Canmore! :)
Also, they do take out, good to know for next time.

• Visited November 2012
Okotoks, Canada
“Best wood fired pizza & salads good too.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

great casual ambiance for enjoying pizza building and firing. Kids always thrilled to watch oven in action and we all love flatbread dessert creation. Been many times and never disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
Canmore, Canada
“Light and Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've been here a few times, for lunch and dinner, with our 6-year-old. The menu has a great selection of salads, soups, pizzas and pastas, and the daily specials are always fantastic. Everything we've had there has been excellent. The kids' menu is just what we need, and there's lots to keep our little one busy while he's not eating. A highly recommended, family-friendly place!

• Visited October 2012