“Great breaky Bagel - Lox & Creamcheese” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 105 restaurants in Canmore
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Coquitlam
“Great breaky Bagel - Lox & Creamcheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great flavors and a funky warm spot. I had a latte that was made by a true barista that nailed it! You totally see why the locals hang out there.

Visited October 2012

90% Recommend
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Really good, fresh and well made. We had breakfast bagels and coffee. The previous day I had a latte and it was just excellent as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good for quick bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stopped here twice during our week in Canmore. The Bagels are really good. Decent selection of bagels and cream cheese. The coffee is also pretty good. Both times we went was early in the morning and it wasn't very busy.Got our orders to go and we were out of there in five minutes. Only complaint was they were out of pumpkin pie cream cheese.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Nice food and coffee, can get claustrophobic in peak times”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My partner and I visited around 3:30pm on a Sunday, thinking the place wouldn't be too packed. Luckily we found the last table available in the large indoor space, but the tables, chairs and armchairs felt strewn around to the point where the backs of people's chairs were butting up to strangers' tables, and I literally had to climb over an armchair to get to a seat. We had a beef and salad on cheddar bagel and a had ham and salad on poppyseed while our neighbouring table's kids hung over chairs and into what little personal space we had. The food was pleasant, but I surrendered half my bagel since my partner was still hungry after his (and he's an average eater). I also tried a pumpkin latte, which was nice although it arrived luke-warm with whipped cream that I specifically said no to when asked by our server. Despite this review, I'm actually not a fussy diner and didn't come here with super high hopes, but I couldn't help feeling pretty neutral about the place when leaving. Perhaps a place to try again whenever it's actually quiet.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Best coffee in Canmore, but the worst seating availability.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We rotate between Harvest, Beamer's, Communitea and Rocky Mountain Bagel, and think that the coffee and goodies at Rocky Mountain bagel is the best in Canmore. However, we tend to avoid going here because it is so hard to get a table. It is actually a source of stress that we might place an order and then not get a table! Unlike other places, Rocky Mountain does not control for people grabbing a table before they place their order. It is annoying and what I wish they would do is not allow people to sit down until they have placed an order. In other similar places in Calgary, the kitchen will have patrons wait in line to place an order until a table becomes available. However, given that Rocky Mountain Bagel is usually teeming with patrons, I doubt that the management will be trying to do anything differently anytime soon!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere