“It was quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Saint Jerome, Canada
“It was quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I went by myself on a Friday night for diner. The place was empty, what a shame. The waiter was very nice, made sure I did not run out of water, food was great (vegetarian pasta) and the "tarte tatin" was absolutely delightful.
Highly recommended.

Visited November 2013

Calgary, Canada
“Didn't Disappoint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I went here on Oct 28th to celebrate our anniversary.
We each had the three course dinner.
My wife ordered snails (I cannot spell escargot) as the appetizer, chicken St Jacques and chocolate mousse.
I had pate, pork with a maple glaze and chocolate mousse.
(I am getting hungry again as I type)
My wife said the snails were gritty as if they had not cleaned them. the man course was very good with chicken, shrimp and one scallop.
My pate was excellent, they make it there. The maple glaze on the pork was outstanding.
We both liked the mousse for dessert.
One glass of wine, one coke, tea and coffee and the two three course meals with tip was just over $100.00. Not an unreasonable price for a touristy town like Canmore.

Would I go back? Definitely!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“not really up to its reputation...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

we made plans specifically to stop there for lunch but were quite disappointed, probably because we heard a lot about how good this restaurant was. Perhaps the Dinner menu is a little more sophisticated than the Brunch/Lunch. overall pretty standard food/services. Not an unforgettable place.....

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Food was very good !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We visited this restaurant as the nearest to Econolodge, we liked a menue, service was good, food was very nice, pices- affordable, nice atmosphere, but no more visitors... we were alone which is pity to the restaurant !Sure they would like to serve the clients....it might because of mid-season

Visited October 2013
Canmore, Canada
“Poor service and food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This restaurant is over rated !!!!!!!! Service is awful and the food matches the service. We went there because of locals recommendations. We ordered the eggs benny, it came cold, it took 20 minutes to get waited on, no extra coffee and so on. We went back because we thought it's just a bad day for them. Again, we tried the eggs benny same thing, cold, no extra coffee and the service was less than poor. We will never be back. If you want great eggs benny take the extra time and go to the Bison in Banff it's the best and well worth the extra 20 min drive.

• Visited August 2013