This place was an awesome spot to stay. The three bedroom townhouse we rented was clean and nicely furnished. The kitchen was fully supplied with everything you might need. The master bedroom was awesome mountain views. It was pretty strange for the upstairs bathroom fan to be controlled by a downstairs light switch though. This was pretty frustrating and hard to figure out.
The only downside was the office on-site wasn't open, so we had to go try and track down the office location a block over. There's also a bit of construction next door. We were on an end-unit, so it was nice for the extra windows, but it's a bit messy when you look out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta