Really enjoyed our stay in the 2 bedroom condo and would go back. Our unit was clean and very functional for a group of 6 (three bathrooms are awesome). BBQ was a big plus. Be ready to for a tight squeeze into the parking spaces, especially for a larger vehicle (some tenants are not so considerate with leaving room for others). Wifi signal was a little weak in our unit. If you want a better view, ask for the upper units. Close enough to downtown shopping and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta