Fire Mountain is a great option for a reasonable condo accomodation in Canmore. My family and my brother and his wife stayed here with us for the weekend. We had lots of room to visit and play ( for our 14 month old) and relax with the bedrooms on another floor. We each had our own bathrooms too which was nice. Condo is close to downtown too. We always love visiting Canmore but Fire Mountain makes it that much more relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta