We stayed at these serviced apartments many times several years ago and were always very pleased.
However, it seems that this establishment and its management have gone way downhill.
The rooms were old and poky, tattered around the edges. Incomplete set of plates, pots, etc. (some unclean). They advertise Internet access, but it did not work and despite many calls to reception to sort out the issue, nothing was done.
Furthermore, we left some items of value in the room. Called later that night to inform them and were promised a call back from lost and found division, but nothing. Called them three times since, still no callback.
So add dishonest housekeeping to your list too.
Not good. Will never stay again. Much better options in Canmore in our opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta