We stayed for one month in a nice two bedroom suite with two bathrooms and great views of the surrounding mountains.
We had a big Gas BBQ on the balcony we used frequently and a cosy gas fireplace in the living room.
After a day on the slopes the hot tub was very relaxing for us!
The main street with its shops and restaurant is in walking distance.(Thai Pagoda Restaurant with a hugh beer selection is our favorite!)
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
One thing would be great: If you come for a month a "midstay cleaning" would be nice in the wintertime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta