The lodging was so nice fun rooms great views and good people. Breakfast was filling and the drive to Banff was well worth the travel time , sweet view the whole way. Kids had fun in the lodging and the drive to Banff , trying to find wildlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Creekside Country Inn lays on the the secluded river bed of Cougar Creek in Canmore, Alberta. While boasting exquisite views of the Bow Valley and its surrounding Giants, Creekside Country Inn offers a true home away from home experience. Whether it be a couples retreat, family trip or group event Creekside offers full service in a casual setting. Amenities include free WiFi, Steam Room and Lounge areas. A full hearted hot breakfast is also included. Your host couple Carolyn and Marcus along with our helpful team are thrilled to have you in our home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Creekside Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Country Hotel Canmore
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- Creekside Country Inn Canmore, Alberta