We arrived late after the 8PM check-in time and so didn't expect to see any staff (the key was left out in a mail box for us to open and find the room). The next day, I went down for the 8-9AM breakfast, expecting at least one person tending to the reception and/or food, but there was no one. It was a like a ghost had come in to set up breakfast and vanished before anyone woke up. This lack of service staff continued for the entire 3 day stay. Even when we checked out at 11AM, there was no one. This didn't impact the quality of stay at all, except for maybe one moment when we wanted a coffee refill. The rooms were comfortable and kept clean. The lobby/ground floor area was cozy and inviting. Recommended for any rocky mountain travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekside Country Inn offers Bed and Breakfast Style accommodation over looking the the Bow Valley at the entrance to Cougar Canyon. Featuring over 14,000 square feet of guest space, Canmore's Creekside Country Inn can comfortably accommodate overnight groups of up to 40 people and house up to 75 people for social gatherings, receptions, reunions, dinners and activities. Our Sunview Room and Lady MacDonald Lounge have big River-Rock fireplaces and wall-to-wall windows providing breathtaking vistas of the Canmore's surrounding Peaks. Creekside is a non-smoking property and offers many amenities such as: daily house keeping, ski storage and high speed wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Creekside Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Country Hotel Canmore
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- Creekside Country Inn Canmore, Alberta