We stayed here for two nights and liked it. The room we were in, the Cougar Suite, was small and the bathroom door was weird. Great bath tub for soaking - best I have ever been in.
The CCI is quiet and the Common area is wonderful for evening relaxing and reading. The Breakfasts have a wonderful choice of foods for everyone's interests.
Would stay here again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome your stay at Creekside Country Inn in Canmore. An alpine inspired boutique hotel located on the sunny, quiet and natural side of Canmore. Creekside Country Inn offers Bed and Breakfast Style accommodation over looking the the Bow Valley at the entrance to Cougar Canyon. Some of Canmore's finest, world class hiking, walking, climbing and biking trails are literally steps away from the front door of the Inn. Our location is superior (in our opinion) to other Canmore hotels in that we are well away from the railroad tracks that run straight through the centre of the valley where the majority of Canmore's other hotels are located. We are walking distance to restaurants, cafés and are a short 2 mintue drive to the Canmore's shopping area's and main street. Creekside Country Inn's Canmore wedding venue features breathtaking views in a Boutique Hotel environment that ensures the intmacy that can only come from booking the entire venue for you and your guests. Everyone wants their wedding day to be special. In Canmore, few wedding venues can host events as uniquely and Creekside Country Inn. Against the stunning backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, it's an idyllic setting in which to celebrate. There's no better venue for intimate Canmore weddings than this charming boutique hotel.Featuring over 14,000 square feet of guest space, Canmore's Creekside Country Inn can comfortably accommodate overnight groups of up to 40 people and house up to 75 people for social gatherings, receptions, reunions, dinners and activities. Our Sunview Room and Lady MacDonald Lounge have big River-Rock fireplaces and wall-to-wall windows providing breathtaking vistas of the Canmore's surrounding Peaks. Creekside is a non-smoking property and offers many amenities such as: ski storage, high speed wireless internet and a quiet location away from train and highway. The staff and management of Creekside Country Inn invite you to tour the Inn and view first hand our intimate Canmore facility. We welcome your questions and truly look forward to helping you plan your special day in Rocky Mountain Splendour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Creekside Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Country Hotel Canmore
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- Creekside Country Inn Canmore, Alberta