Stayed there on 2 occasions, in the base Deluxe room first then in a one bedroom suite. Both were top quality, excellent beds and soft quilts, luxurious equipments and bathroom. The suite offers extra room and comfort, a big bedroom, you really feel at home with anything one can wish. The kitchen appliances were excellent and there is a big gas barbecue on the balcony. There is even a washing machine and a tumble dryer in the suite! the hotel is new, they have two hot tubs outside which are very pleasant, a big heated underground car park. I have never experienced this level of quality and comfort in the numerous hotels I stayed in across Europe and Canada/USA. We felt so well there we have just booked another week in April 2006 without even considering staying anywhere else in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta