We were lucky enough to have received as a Christmas gift a complimentary overnight stay in a one bedroom suite. We were trying to figure how how we would all sleep as we had 3 adults and 2 little ones. At the front desk I enquired about an upgrade to a two bedroom. No problem......for only $50 we had the most beautiful two bedroom suite. Our daughter comfortably slept in the king sized bed with her two year old, the baby in a playpen and my husband and I in the queen sized bedroom. We all had our own bathrooms. The views were breathtaking. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Hotel
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.