My friends ( 3 others ) and I were staying at the Falcon Crest 2 nights last weekend. It’s our 4th times staying at the lodge. This lodge never disappoints us. There are hot tub, DVD free rental, pull out bed in the living room, BBQ, kitchen, washer and dryer in the unit. Great place to stay for a fun weekend! The service from the hotel was very friendly. The hotel room was spot less. The beds are soft. The cost of the room may seem high at first, but it is actually reasonable after sharing the cost among friends. The cost is equivalent to paying for a 3 stars hotel, but we got to living in a 5 stars quality hotel. The room has mountain views. It’s a great place to stay in Canmore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta