I had read lots of reviews and out of all of them picked Falcon Crest. It was exactly like the pictures. Our room floor 4 two bedroom suite was clean neat everything we needed. Spa at the front has no kids, entr via the fitness room. Front desk staff were incredibly helpful and even phoned for a taxi for us. I would highly recommend this place and stay again. Yes it is a little way out of town but there are numerous accomodation blocks in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta