Stayed here for a week while in Canmore for a conference and was very pleasantly surprised. For the price, you cannot beat this property. I stayed in the King Suite. It had a very large full kitchen area with very nice cabinets and granite counter tops. Very comfortable king size bed with a large sitting/TV area with pull out couch. Also took advantage of the private balcony and gas BBQ. The two hot tubs were great and the underground parking with ski/snowboard storage and car-wash station was a plus.
Staff was very friendly. The lobby also offered an up to date free DVD selection. I booked the courtyard meeting room for a one day meeting which was also very nice for up to 10 people.
Would definitely recommend and will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, JackRabbit Systems, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta