Stayed 2 nights at Falcon Crest Jan 2013 in a 1 bedroom suite. It was excellent. The room was big and very clean. We had a mountain view and the view was wonderful. Definatly worth an upgrade!! It's nice to wake up staring at the mountains. The room had a nice full kitchen, fireplace, full dinner table, and balcony with bbq. The free DVD's were also a bonus (up to date as well). There was a big bathroom with a standup shower and a bath tub. Bedroom was great with another t.v. and a comfortable bed. There is underground parking which is especially nice in winter. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There is no other place we'd rather stay in Canmore/Banff area. We will be back for sure! Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta