My husband and I lived in Canmore for the summer and now go back once or twice a month to enjoy the mountains. The rooms at Falcon Crest Lodge are nice, clean, comfortable and reasonably good value. Over the years, we have stayed at quite a few places in Banff and Canmore, what differentiates Falcon Crest is the customer service and a couple of nice extras - free movies, a place to wax your skis, free internet, a kitchen in your room, free indoor parking and a car wash station.
If you want a comfortable, clean, friendly place to stay with good service and reasonable prices, this lodge is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta