We enjoyed our stay at Falcon Crest Lodge. The room we had was a 1 bedroom suite, which gave us (2 adults, 2 small kids) enough space to settle in. The room was clean, although upon entering it smelled a little like food, that maybe the previous guests had cooked. The kitchen was clean, neat, and very nice to have. It was a small disappointment to the kids that there was not a swimming pool. There are 2 outdoor hot tubs. Overall, I felt that the price, cleanliness, and comfort of the Falcon Crest Lodge combined to make it an excellent value. I am glad we stayed.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Hotel
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.