We stayed at the Lodges at Canmore in Aug. We rented a 1 bedroom with loft. Our unit was very nicely decorated it was located in the Cougar building. There was plenty of room for 4 adults and 1 child. There were a few problems with the check in. Check in is at 4 and we arrived at 4 and our place was not ready or cleaned. We had to wait for an hour before we could get into our unit. We waited in the parking lot and they phoned us on our cell when it was ready. They oven in our room didn't work either, but we didn't need it and we did tell the front desk and they sent maitanence over to look at it. We told him that they could fix it when we left.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.