This was the second stay in 2 years. This time a full 2 bedroom suite which has all the amenities and very spacious. Fireplace was not really "warm" but the furniture, kitchen appliances, washrooms, etc were modern and working well. Underground parking for 4 adults skiing in Banff was also very nice to have for both heated and a secure space. -- Only cons were that the room had no way to control the temperature, and it was too hot for night sleeping. The staff didn't seem to have regular sized wash/face cloths (but made up for that in providing a pile of small towels!). the outdoor hot tub had 50% of the jets not working. But these were the only downers. The room (and price) was just great!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.