We were essentially looking for a "base" place to stay while exploring the surrounding areas. For the comparable , reasonable price we paid, we were very happy with the place as it met all our needs.
It was clean, functional, spacious ,quiet and most important, it was pet friendly. The decor was pleasing, leaning towards modern......... which is all relative.
We stayed 3 nights, being close to the trails was a big plus. A very positive experience,and we will definately return
It was very dissappointing that there were a few irresponsible pet owners who did not pick up their pet's poop......I noticed this ,not only at this facility but at other trails/walks we were on too??????....too bad!!! (no fault on the part of the staff, but a poor reflection on some pet owners)
Other than the above ,great stay at a great price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta