We stayed in the "Wolf" lodge. We had a 2 bedroom condo. Both were kingsize beds. I went with my sister-in-law and our 4 kids. We had plenty of room. The kitchen had everything we could need! Plates, cups, bowls, cutlery, wine glasses & opener, even a BBQ lighter to light the BBQ with on the deck. We could then load the dishwasher at the end of the day to help us out. The pool was very warm & the kids swam their little hearts out. We did some touring around Canmore and Banff. It was an excellent trip & I would recommend this location to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta