Location and rooms were nice, really enjoyed the kitchen as it saved us lots of money on food. Hot tubs in each wing was a big plus and the bed was extremely comfortable. Atmosphere was great, family oriented, everyone young and old were friendly to a young couple like us. Also there was very little outside noise coming into our room so our sleep wasn't interrupted.
The only negatives about the stay was the fact we had a half filled coffee pot upon arrival and the staff was not really on the ball. Took us three walks to the front desk to finally get fresh towels and they were supposed to bring us a working kettle but never did.
This being said I'd have to rate it a 4 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta