My husband and I dreamed of getting married in the Canadian Rockies and a friend of mine suggested the Bear and Bison Inn. After searching around for a venue, we stopped by the Inn to take a look. Just pulling into the driveway was enough for me and I knew that this was the place that we will be married. We wanted a small wedding and this was the perfect place to have all of our 20 guests gather together (since all were from out of town) and share in our special day. We really wanted a place where our guests could check in, drop their bags and park the cars for the weekend. We didn't want to have everyone have to drive here for the wedding, go there for pictures and then to somewhere else for the reception. The planning was absolutely seamless and our wedding day went off without a hitch. Lonny and Danielle were very accommodating to any request we had throughout the weekend. The weather cooperated and we were able to have our wedding outdoors in their beautiful garden gazebo. The reception meal was exactly what we had asked for and more. All of our guests raved at the selection of foods and the mostly the amazing Lobster Bisque we had chosen. I must say that our guests were well fed and watered and we couldn't have asked for a better place to have had our dream wedding. Our guests can't stop talking about the great service, the great food and the relaxing time they had at the Bear and Bison Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains this Bed & Breakfast style Inn is owner operated since 2002 by professional chef Lonny. All guest rooms have been designed for your comfort. 4 poster beds and jacuzzi tubs with views of the rocky mountains from either your balcony or patio. The Inn serves a 3 course breakfast with its B&B rates, you will not want to miss the food. Specialising in small group weddings (2 to 60 persons), the Inn has won awards for service and hospitality and local landscaping. Set below Lady Macdonald mountain in Canmore Alberta you can access hiking trail, mountain biking, cross country and downhill skiing within minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your A Bear and Bison Canadian Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bear And Bison Canadian Country Hotel Canmore
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- A Bear And Bison Canadian Country Inn Canmore, Alberta