My husband I stayed there 1 night and it was very nice. They are very welcoming and easy to deal with on the phone for booking and questions. I have Celiac so I was looking for a breakfast that could be catered to my allergy. They said they have other options for breakfast that are equivilant to a regular meal would be. Rather than Oatmeal, they served me the hot breakfast cereal called "Holy Crap". I've had this before and it's not my favorite BUT in saying that, it was a gluten free option so they did exactly what they told me. The rest of the meal was good but on the small side as far as "3 course meal" goes. My husband left still feeling hungry. It was tasty though!
The room was nice (#10), jacuzzi's in all rooms is quite the bonus. Water wasn't very hot which was too bad but I just boiled a few rounds of the kettle and added it ;)
The sound barrier between rooms wasn't great, but the building is older so I am not surprised. I could hear the people above us using the washroom and anyones door closing in the near vacinity but what can you do?
All in all, it was a nice getaway for 1 night and we'd probably go there again but for the extra $20 to stay in the honeyroom suite, I think we'd try out!
- Also Known As:
- a Bear And Bison Canadian Country Hotel
- a Bear And Bison Canadian Country Hotel Canmore
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- A Bear And Bison Canadian Country Inn Canmore, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains this Bed & Breakfast style Inn is owner operated since 2002 by professional chef Lonny. All guest rooms have been designed for your comfort. 4 poster beds and jacuzzi tubs with views of the rocky mountains from either your balcony or patio. The Inn serves a 3 course breakfast with its B&B rates, you will not want to miss the food. Specialising in small group weddings (2 to 60 persons), the Inn has won awards for service and hospitality and local landscaping. Set below Lady Macdonald mountain in Canmore Alberta you can access hiking trail, mountain biking, cross country and downhill skiing within minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A Bear and Bison Canadian Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.