My husband and I spent a romantic night at “A Beart and Bison Inn” last weekend. It is a very quaint and charming inn on the north side of the TransCanada highway in Canmore. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Every staff member we met was pleasant, helpful and clearly invested in making sure that we were comfortable. I was impressed with the level of cleanliness and attention to detail. Loved the heated floors in the bathroom!!! The outdoor hottub was a welcome retreat after a day of snowshoeing. Chef Jared made us a delicious breakfast in the morning and we were on our way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains this Bed & Breakfast style Inn is owner operated since 2002 by professional chef Lonny. All guest rooms have been designed for your comfort. 4 poster beds and jacuzzi tubs with views of the rocky mountains from either your balcony or patio. The Inn serves a 3 course breakfast with its B&B rates, you will not want to miss the food. Specialising in small group weddings (2 to 60 persons), the Inn has won awards for service and hospitality and local landscaping. Set below Lady Macdonald mountain in Canmore Alberta you can access hiking trail, mountain biking, cross country and downhill skiing within minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your A Bear and Bison Canadian Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bear And Bison Canadian Country Hotel Canmore
- Country Inn Canmore
- Canmore Country Inn
- A Bear And Bison Canadian Country Inn Canmore, Alberta