“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Canmore, Canada
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am a really big fan of the Verde Spa experience. All staff is super knowledgeable and firendly. I find them very accommodating with regards to bookings and for the Bow Valley they are relatively well priced.

Having been to a few spas in Canmore, I have finally found my favourite spot. I can't comment on the Grande Rockies location because I've never been, but I highly reccommend the downtown spot.

Visited April 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Last minute massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Loved that Verde found a way to fit me in for a relaxation massage - which was better than any relaxation massage I have had before. Great staff with great attitudes. I'll definitely return.

Visited February 2014
Canmore, Canada
“Girl's Weekend Services”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had 3 separate services, 2 massages and a pedicure. We were disappointed with the cramped area in the spa, the pedicure polish was a poor job, the therapeutic massage caused severe neck pain for a couple of days, and there was some unprofessional conversation during the massage time. Not exactly the relaxing time we thought we were going to enjoy! There has also been no response to my email to the company regarding my concerns.

Visited May 2013