We stayed in mystic springs for 4 days. It was a very pleasant stay, the chalets are clean and spacious. The pool and grounds are clean well maintained and the views are breath taking. My Only gripe was that there was supposed to be wifi but we couldn't access it even with the password. There was no explanation except they were full that weekend. I think they should say that if they are full there may not be any wifi or replace their modem to accommodate the guests.
Although the wifi problem was annoying I would definitely stay again as the stunning views and cleanliness of the place more than made up for it.
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel
- Mystic Springs Chalets And Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Chalets Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.