Spent 2 nights, 2 br, the beds are great, pull out coach, one should flip a coin, not the greatest. We had a room in the 102-112 series, allowed for a great queit sleep, no Trans Canada noise or Trains. Rooms are great in that theyre sound proof, couldnt hear the neighbours. The interior may need some new paint and minor work(front door had a 1/4" gap along bottom, no weather stripping ,cold flow of air esp at night when -14c but overall adequate. The heated pool and hot tub was appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel
- Mystic Springs Chalets And Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Hotel Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets Hot Pools
- Mystic Springs Canmore
- Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools Canmore, Alberta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.